Monday, February 8, 2010

WELCOME

Welcome to my blog, My name is Arturo Reyes, I am a Software Engineering student (last semester) and i have interest in many other stuff apart from software stuff. I will be posting any interesting news, facts, images, or anything i think it deserves to be posted.
I hope you guys like it and please contact me anytime, I will try to reply asap
Thanks and good bye!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bienvenidos a mi blog, Mi nombre es Arturo Reyes, soy un estudiante de Ingenieria de Software (ultimo semestre) y tengo muchos otros itereses en diversas cosas ademas de cosas tecnicas de SW. Voy a estar posteando noticias, hechos, imagenes, o cualqueir otra cosa que piense que merece ser posteada. Espero que les guste i porfavor no duden en contactarme para cualquier cosa, tratare de responder lo mas rapido posible.

Gracias y adios!

2 comments:

  1. cool archu. i cant wait to see your posts and projects ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Archur soy tu prima Itzy, que padre que te este iendo bn y me gusto mucho tu flog. FC 19-FEB, voy a pasarlo a chekr mas seguido.

    ReplyDelete